1. WHO ARE WE?
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA MAY WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following personal data about you:
- The personal details you provide (such as name, address, e-mail address, business address and phone number) when submitting an enquiry.
- Payment details that we require for the purpose of recording and processing your order (for further details please also refer to the section below headed 'Payment Information').
- Personal details you choose to give when corresponding with us by phone or e-mail.
- Any other personal or private information about you that you choose to submit to this Site.
- Information about your preferences (e.g. advertising interests, cookie data, clickstream data, browsing history, responses to direct marketing, and opt-outs from direct marketing) and any information provided to us by third parties.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- To operate our business and provide you with services you have requested.
- To verify your identity.
- To acknowledge, confirm and deal with your enquiry.
- Where we are asked to deal with any other enquiries or complaints you may make.
- To notify you about any changes to this Site, or services provided through this Site.
- To provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We will however only contact you if you have previously consented to such contact and only by such means (e.g. email or post) as you have also previously consented to. Any marketing email that you receive from us will allow you to unsubscribe to further email promotions.
- For internal business/technical operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes and as part of our efforts to keep our Site secure.
- On an aggregate basis, to understand how individuals collectively use the features of our Site.
- To protect against fraud, identity theft, and other unlawful activity.
- To establish or exercise any legal rights or claims.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following situations:
- We may disclose your personal data to our employees and agents to the extent necessary to provide you with services you have requested.
- We may make your personal data available to selected third parties who act on our behalf to support our operations (for example, card processing or payment services (see the section below headed 'Payment Information') and credit reference agencies to protect against possible fraud, subject to appropriate contractual protections in accordance with applicable law.
- If we sell or transfer all, or any portion, of our business or our company assets to any third party, personal data held by us about you may be one of the transferred assets.
- If we need to disclose your personal data to comply with a legal obligation or to enforce our Terms & Conditions.
- To protect us against loss or damage (including, without limitation, exchanging information with the police, courts or law enforcement organisations).
- To the extent necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal rights or claims, or for the purposes of investigating actual or suspected unlawful activity.
7. PAYMENT INFORMATION
Any credit/debit card payments and other payments you make through this Site will be processed by our third party payment provider, and the payment data you submit will be securely processed.
We will take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect the personal data that you submit to us against unauthorised/unlawful access or loss, destruction or damage, although we cannot 100% guarantee the security of data that you provide to us online. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet or public communications networks can never be completely secure.
9. DATA RETENTION
10. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to request access to, or copies of, your personal data that we process.
- The right to request correction of any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- The right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to request that your personal data are deleted. This does not affect your statutory rights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us as described in the section below headed 'Contact'. We may also need to ask you for further information to verify your identity before we can respond to any request.