Henkelman Falcon 2-60
VACUUM PACKERS AND DIP TANKS
- 2 x 450mm Seal Bars (Other seal bar configurations available - see pamphlet)
- 063 m3/h Busch Vacuum Pump (99.8%/2mbar) (1 phase supply), OR 100 m3/h Busch Vacuum Pump (99.8%/2mbar) (3 phase supply)
- Chamber Dimensions: 450x580x235mm (WxLxH)
- Machine Dimensions: 1060x880x1070mm (WxLxH)
- Cycle Time: 15-40 seconds
- Weight: 236kg
- Power: 230V-1-50Hz or 400V-3-50Hz
- 10 x Digital Programs
- Timer Control
- Double Seal (2 x 3.5mm)
- Servicing: Every 6-12 months
- Applications: Heavy professional use
- Floor model
- Stainless steel housing
- Aluminium vacuum chamber
- Aluminium lid with sight glass
- Sealing mechanism mounted in lid
- Insert plates for fast vacuum cycle & product adjustment
- Vac stop button for partial/full cycle interruption
- Digital maintenance program for vacuum pump
- Sleep mode function
- Service hours timer
Restaurant central kitchens, catering, supermarkets, delis, gastropubs, butchers, export, retail & meat processing factories (meat, poultry, fish, cheese & veg etc)
Electronics, semi-conductors, metals, pharmaceutical products, textiles, laboratories, automotive & size reduction
Enquire About This Machine
“We’ve been using Henkelman vacuum packers, supplied by Windsor Food Machinery for over 15 years. We use them in both our retail outlets as we have always found them to be extremely reliable, robust and easy to use. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Windsor Food Machinery to any forward thinking business because they supply excellent machines, they have immense product knowledge and the service support to back it up.”
All the best.
Keith Mullford, Director, Dennis of Bexley
I have recently bought a new Henkelman vacuum packer and have been very pleased with it.
I bought it from Windsor Food Machinery a company I have used before, as I have found them to be both reliable and competitively priced. I also purchased a Thompson mixer grinder, burger machine and a derinder from them several years ago. These machines are both still working well today. I would recommend any fellow butchers to give Windsor Food Machinery a call.
Andrew Edmonds, Owner, Bradwells Butchers, Norfolk.
We at IMS have dealt with WFM very happily for over 10 years and find them an excellent knowledgeable and obliging company always willing to help out on any issue in fact they recommended HENKELMAN VACPACKERS to us and we have purchased 6 over the last 2 years finding them great work horses and extremely reliable.
OPERATIONS DIRECTOR AT IMS
Bob Connell, Operations Director, IMS London.