Henkelman Lynx 32
- Compact table top model
- Innovative intelligent design
- High volume transparent lid
- Easy clean flat working plate
- Removable wireless sealing bars
- Insert plates for fast cycle and product adjustment
- Full colour wide screen
- User friendly interface
- 6 Language operational mode
- 20 Programmes adjustable in % and mbar/hpa
- USB Port for data transfer
- Printing and labelling function
- Service data storage
- Program access security
- In compliance with HACCP regulations
- Vacuum optimal final vacuum 99.80% (2 Mbar)
- Gas flush for product protection and longer shelf life (option)
- Soft air for protection of product and packaging
- Double seal 2 x 3.5mm convex sealing bar
- Trennseal 1 x 3.5mm convex sealing wire + 1 x 1.1mm round cutting wire (option)
- Sensor control - set percentage pressure for vacuum and gas functions for accurate and consistent packaging results (option)
- Digital maintenance programme for pump, operating hours counter, service indicator programmes, sleeper function etc
- Optional H20 Sensor for boiling liquids
- Seal bar length 320mm
Dimensions (L x W x H): 534 x 400 x 385mm
Capacity Pump: 8 m3/h
Machine Cycle: 15-30 Sec
Voltage: 230V - 1.50HZ
Internal Dimensions (L x W x H): 320 x 360 x 103mm
Service Kits are available
Optional: Stainless steel trolley, gas flushing and Zebra Printer
Enquire About This Machine
“We’ve been using Henkelman vacuum packers, supplied by Windsor Food Machinery for over 15 years. We use them in both our retail outlets as we have always found them to be extremely reliable, robust and easy to use. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Windsor Food Machinery to any forward thinking business because they supply excellent machines, they have immense product knowledge and the service support to back it up.”
All the best.
Keith Mullford, Director, Dennis of Bexley
I have recently bought a new Henkelman vacuum packer and have been very pleased with it.
I bought it from Windsor Food Machinery a company I have used before, as I have found them to be both reliable and competitively priced. I also purchased a Thompson mixer grinder, burger machine and a derinder from them several years ago. These machines are both still working well today. I would recommend any fellow butchers to give Windsor Food Machinery a call.
Andrew Edmonds, Owner, Bradwells Butchers, Norfolk.
We at IMS have dealt with WFM very happily for over 10 years and find them an excellent knowledgeable and obliging company always willing to help out on any issue in fact they recommended HENKELMAN VACPACKERS to us and we have purchased 6 over the last 2 years finding them great work horses and extremely reliable.
OPERATIONS DIRECTOR AT IMS
Bob Connell, Operations Director, IMS London.