Henkelman Marlin 90
VACUUM PACKERS AND DIP TANKS
- 2 x 320mm Seal Bar (other seal bar configurations available - see pamphlet)
- 063 m3/h Busch Vacuum Pump (99.8%/2mbar)
- Chamber Dimensions: 890x320x100mm (WxLxH)
- Machine Dimensions: 1065x480x960mm (WxLxH)
- Cycle Time: 15-40 seconds
- Weight: 142kg
- Power: 230V-1-50Hz or 400V-3-50Hz
- 10 x Digital Programs
- Soft Air as standard
- Timer Control
- Double Seal (2 x 3.5mm)
- Servicing: Every 6-12 months
- Applications: Heavy professional use
- Floor model
- Full stainless steel
- Deep drawn vacuum chamber with round corners (no welds) for optimal hygiene
- Transparent lid
- Easily removable wireless seal bar
- Insert plates for fast vacuum cycle & product adjustment
- Vac stop button for partial/full cycle interruption
- Digital maintenance program for vacuum pump
- Sleep mode function
- Service hours timer
Specifically designed for fish market ie. Packing sides of salmon
Enquire About This Machine
We at IMS have dealt with WFM very happily for over 10 years and find them an excellent knowledgeable and obliging company always willing to help out on any issue in fact they recommended HENKELMAN VACPACKERS to us and we have purchased 6 over the last 2 years finding them great work horses and extremely reliable.
OPERATIONS DIRECTOR AT IMS
Bob Connell, Operations Director, IMS London.
I have recently bought a new Henkelman vacuum packer and have been very pleased with it.
I bought it from Windsor Food Machinery a company I have used before, as I have found them to be both reliable and competitively priced. I also purchased a Thompson mixer grinder, burger machine and a derinder from them several years ago. These machines are both still working well today. I would recommend any fellow butchers to give Windsor Food Machinery a call.
Andrew Edmonds, Owner, Bradwells Butchers, Norfolk.
“We’ve been using Henkelman vacuum packers, supplied by Windsor Food Machinery for over 15 years. We use them in both our retail outlets as we have always found them to be extremely reliable, robust and easy to use. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Windsor Food Machinery to any forward thinking business because they supply excellent machines, they have immense product knowledge and the service support to back it up.”
All the best.
Keith Mullford, Director, Dennis of Bexley