- Strong and reliable hydraulic sausage fillers, ideal for the meat and /or food industry (with separate oil tank).
- Fixed cylinder with inner grinding and individual adjustment of each meat piston to ensure maximum sealing and precision.
- Speed and working pressure are easily adjustable through the adjustment knob. Automatic piston decompression on releasing the knee lever to shut off the output of the product through the nozzle.
- Smooth outlet of the product avoiding spattering and loss of colour of the meat.
- Removable piston for easy cleaning.
- Equipped with 3 stainless steel nozzles Ø 15, 20 and 30 mm. (Optional diameters of: 12, 25 and 43 mm).
- Stainless steel cylinder base ensures no corrosion can occur inside.
- Fully made in stainless steel 18/10 except the lid and piston which are in anodized aluminium. Lid and piston can optionally be made in stainless steel 18/10.
- They comply with EC regulations. Specific INT models comply with NSF / ANSI 8 American health certification.
Capacity of cylinder in litres: 12 l.
Capacity of cylinder in Kg: ± 10 Kg.
Three phase of 0.75 HP / 0.55 kW (230-400V 50Hz / 220V 60Hz)
Single phase of 1.25 HP / 0.92 kW (230V 50Hz / 110-220V 60 Hz)
All single phase models have as standard a cooling fan kit to reduce heat transfer. Three phase models can also have this kit as an option.
Dimensions of base: 41 x 47 cm
Construction: Made of stainless steel 18/10 including cylinder base except the lid which is in anodized aluminium and the piston in polycarbonate. Lid cylinder can optionally be made of stainless steel 18/10.
Enquire About This Machine
£ 2,499.00 + VAT
We purchased the machine 3 weeks ago to produce both natural and collagen skin sausages within a new facility at Derby , the plan was and is to produce all small volume lines and speciality style sausages so enabling our main production unit to become more efficient.
We have always purchased the same make of machine in the past but felt we needed to look at other alternatives hence we contacted Windsor and were shown the REX system, it has now been running for 2 weeks with no issues reported . We feel that the machine is very easy to understand, uncomplicated and produces a very uniform sausage.
I know it is still very early days but it feels like a very sound purchase and we would seriously consider another purchase if volumes increased.
Group Operations Director.
Fairfax Meadow, Chris Jacobs, Group Operations Director and Jez Lockhart, Sausage Maker.