Nock Cortex V460N Skinner
Features & Application Range
- Cutting Width - 430mm
- Cutting Speed - 37m/min
- Particularly good value membrane skinning machine with high operational speed and very high yield
- To remove membrane from pork, beef, veal, lamb, turkey, game, poultry
- Industry suited construction
New - Trapeze-shaped casing for maximum stability when transporting the machine over uneven surfaces.
- High precision transport roller without grooves and spring suspended blade holder for very low loss of expensive meat.
- Dynamic (counter rotating) stainless steel cleaning roller and the Nock air jet compressed air cleaning system keep the transport roller constantly clean during operation. Thereby reliable gripping, quick and easy processing and an excellent operational hygiene are guaranteed.
- Blade holder with capitive screws
- Adjustable pressure reducer
- Boxes can be placed under the machine from the front or back
- Ergonomic favourable safety foot switch bar, adjustable in height
- 15mm thick Nock power plates installed in the machine casing provide constant precision and service friendliness
- Safety switch for processing table
- Lockable castors
- Stainless Steel
Fine adjustment of the blade holder to skin products with thick membrane (e.g beef)
Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 750 x 970 x 700mm
Motor Performance: 0.75Kw
Electrical Connections: 3AC-400/ 230V -50 (60) Hz 16A
Compressed air connection: 5< pBlade Dimension: 460 x 20 x 1 mm
Enquire About This Machine