- Heavy duty
- High capacity production
- Lid with inspection slots to allow product to be added during operation
- Auto reversing, stainless steel feedscrew during the mix cycle displaces majority of the product from the feedscrew channel ensuring the batch is more efficiently blended
- Reciprocating mix cycle
- Removable stainless steel mixing paddle
- Constructed from stainless steel and fully seam welded
- Short production time
- Built in mixer timer
- Powered by two independent gear reduction units, this in turn delivers quiet and continuous, trouble free operation.
- Fresh meat to minus 2 degrees
- Foot pedal lid closing device to be fitted when machine is raised to discharge into 200l bins
- Sensor to interlock lid with column hoist
- Tote bin 200lt lift
- Ingredients and liquid pouring channel to lid
- Gemini system allows 2 machines to be joined for continuous 1st and 2nd cut operation
- Intermittent feed during mince cycle to reduce product agitation and protein extraction
- PLC with HMI through dialogue smart embedded panels enables a multitude of variations and functionalities to the mixer mincer operation. Multiple mix cycle operation can be programmed and stored for various recipes
- Variable speed drive on mince drive optimise the output production rate
- Inspection step assembly provides access to the bowl of the machine for inspection or cleaning
Service and maintenance recommendations 12-24 months
Technical DataBowl Capacity 300 Litres
Capacity 5000-7500kg per week
Mix Capacity 200kg
Gear Motors (mincing) 9.2Kw
Gear Motors (Mixing) 2.2Kw
Recommended Circuit 415V/30A
Production Capacity 3000Kg/hr
Shipping Weight 600kg
Shipping Size 140x135x175cm
Transfer Motor - Yield Up to 3,000kg/hr
Enquire About This Machine
We have had dealings with Windsor Food Machinery for the past 13 years and will continue to do business, as Tim Stuart and his team represent quality, reliability and have a vast amount of knowledge.
It is an absolute pleasure to work with Tim who is always professional and accommodating to our needs and is able to supply the newest and most innovative machinery products while at the same time having a service team that is committed to the maintenance of the equipment to keep our production operating without breakdown.
I thoroughly trust Windsor Food Machinery to always offer the right equipment required as they are the epitome of customer service and would have great pleasure in recommending them to all that would listen!!
Warren Bignall, Operations Director, Hensons.
‘We purchased a Thompson Mixer/Mincer from Tim and the team at Windsor Food Machinery some years ago now. This piece of equipment has become a vital part within our manufacturing room during the production of burgers and sausages. We were and still are amazed at how reliable the unit is and how well it has been designed. Compared with other mincers, it is noticeably easier to put large quantities of meat through the machine without any stalling and the mixing facility has proven to be extremely good and thorough in comparison to other brands. As we have grown as a business we have increased our sales immensely and the Thompson Mixer/Mincer has helped us to do this. Despite putting it through its paces on a daily basis, we have never been let down and we don’t see any need to replace the old girl anytime soon!’
Stephen Cook, Managing Director, Walter Rose & Son, Devizes.
Having worked with Tim and the team from Windsor Food Machinery now for a number years, it is key to be aware when you call WFM not only do you receive 'The Best' service and support, with any machine purchase, from hand pressed burger forming machines to designing fully automated production lines.
You tap into a knowledge bank of experience of both the most modern up to date machinery and meat/food industry experience that can prove to be as valuable as the machine itself.
We at Fairfax Meadow now see Windsor Food Machinery as partners not suppliers....
Julian Pickles, General Manager, Fairfax Meadow
Both our vacuum packer and our mincer are used a massive amount every day and I am probably tempting fate but have hardly ever let me down and on the rare occasion they do WFM are always very prompt at getting us going again.
Both fantastic food machines that I would personally recommend.
Jon Thorner, Managing Director
Jon Thorner’s Somerset.
Jon Thorner, Managing Director, Jon Thorner’s Somerset.
Spares and consumables available. Please call for prices.
REFURBISHED MIXER GRINDERS
- 3000 / 4000 Lid Spring
- 3000 Mince Shaft & Key (Rossi)
- 3000 Mix Shaft & Key (Rossi)
- 3000 Plate Pin (Flat) 52 Size
- 3000 Splatter Guard
- 52 Size 3/16th Bone Collector Plate
- 52 Size 3/16th Plate
- 52 Size Everlasting Knife
- 900 / 3000 / 4000 Product Seal
- 900(42) / 3000(52) Plate Pin (Round)
- Coded Sensor (New Models)
- Coded Sensor (Older Models)
- Lid Rubber
- Stainless Steel Bonex Valve Assembly (500 Series, Threaded Plate)