The Thompson 5000 Mixer Grinder is a heavy duty industrial machine designed specifically for large volume mixing and mincing.
The Thompson 5000 is capable of production output rate of:
Primary cut - 5000 Kg per hour through 13mm hole plate
Seconday cut - 2800 Kg per hour through 3mm hole plate
The 5000 mixer mincer is driven by high performance motors through independent helical reduction gear units.
The labour savings achieved from this remarkable machine, along with the high quality of cut and product consistency will deliver outstanding production savings when comparisons are made with similar competitor machinery.
Powered by 2 independent direct drive helical reduction units, the Thompson 5000 mixer mincer delivers years of quiet and continuous trouble free operation.
- 15Kw Helical mince drive delivers a more powerful performance ensures efficient discharge whilst minimizing squashing or pulping of the product.
- Removable stainless steel barrel assembly (optional) enables thorough cleaning and sanitization (quick release, heavy duty)
- Reciprocate mixing action ensures an efficient mix and dispensation of the product.
- Auto reverse feedscrew during reciprocating mixing cycle. During the mix cycle the feedscrew channel ensuring the batch is more efficiently blended.
- Counter-balanced safety interlocked domed lid complete with viewing grills.
- Compact design with only 1709mm x 967mm of floor area required (excluding barrel and accessories)
- 56 Series (152mm) cutting head size
- Smooth corners and surface finish reduce cleaning down times
- High quality 304 stainless steel machine body, barrel, feedscrew, lock ring and mixing paddle
- Fully seam welded bowl, welded both inside and outside.
- Feedscrew ejector, safe and efficient removal of knives, plates and feedscrew.
- 22Kw mince motor
- Segmented removable stainless steel barrel system
- Feedscrew knife and plate carriage
- Gemini system
- De-bone/ De-gristle cutting systems
- Ingredients or liquid pouring channel to lid
- Heay duty stainless steel castors
- 66 Series (220mm) Cutting Head Size
Enquire About This Machine
We have had dealings with Windsor Food Machinery for the past 13 years and will continue to do business, as Tim Stuart and his team represent quality, reliability and have a vast amount of knowledge.
It is an absolute pleasure to work with Tim who is always professional and accommodating to our needs and is able to supply the newest and most innovative machinery products while at the same time having a service team that is committed to the maintenance of the equipment to keep our production operating without breakdown.
I thoroughly trust Windsor Food Machinery to always offer the right equipment required as they are the epitome of customer service and would have great pleasure in recommending them to all that would listen!!
Warren Bignall, Operations Director, Hensons.
Having worked with Tim and the team from Windsor Food Machinery now for a number years, it is key to be aware when you call WFM not only do you receive 'The Best' service and support, with any machine purchase, from hand pressed burger forming machines to designing fully automated production lines.
You tap into a knowledge bank of experience of both the most modern up to date machinery and meat/food industry experience that can prove to be as valuable as the machine itself.
We at Fairfax Meadow now see Windsor Food Machinery as partners not suppliers....
Julian Pickles, General Manager, Fairfax Meadow
‘We purchased a Thompson Mixer/Mincer from Tim and the team at Windsor Food Machinery some years ago now. This piece of equipment has become a vital part within our manufacturing room during the production of burgers and sausages. We were and still are amazed at how reliable the unit is and how well it has been designed. Compared with other mincers, it is noticeably easier to put large quantities of meat through the machine without any stalling and the mixing facility has proven to be extremely good and thorough in comparison to other brands. As we have grown as a business we have increased our sales immensely and the Thompson Mixer/Mincer has helped us to do this. Despite putting it through its paces on a daily basis, we have never been let down and we don’t see any need to replace the old girl anytime soon!’
Stephen Cook, Managing Director, Walter Rose & Son, Devizes.
Both our vacuum packer and our mincer are used a massive amount every day and I am probably tempting fate but have hardly ever let me down and on the rare occasion they do WFM are always very prompt at getting us going again.
Both fantastic food machines that I would personally recommend.
Jon Thorner, Managing Director
Jon Thorner’s Somerset.
Jon Thorner, Managing Director, Jon Thornerâ€™s Somerset.