The Thompson 840 is the latest addition to the Thompson range of high performance mixer grinders.
This compact model is purpose designed to accomodate the gourmet shops and supermarkets with limited production floor space but still want the same high quality mixer grinder that is capable of producing reliable high production outputs and good particle definition of cut. The 840 mixer grinder is available as a conventional freestanding model or where space is very limited as a bench top model.
The 840 mixer grinder is a leader in its field and maintains the capacity to mince extremely efficiently with output rates you would only expect of larger machines. It is ideal for gourmet shops and supermarkets that produce quantities of gourmet flavoured sausages in small batches or where tray packs of fresh mince are continually required. It greatly reduces waste from excess product remaining in bowl or mincing chamber.
The 840 mixer grinder is a very good option over conventional pedestal style mincers that are hand fed. It offers continuous mincing operation and automatic mixing which greatly reduces labour and improves product quality and yield.
This machine stands small in statue, offers big benefits in performance and cost reduction at an affordable price.
- 3Kw Helical mince drive delivers a more powerful performance ensures efficient discharge whilst minimizing squashing or pulping of the product.
- Removable stainless steel mixing paddle enables thorough cleaning and sanitization (quick release, heavy duty) with automatic reciprocating mix operation improves yield and reduces production time.
- Reciprocate mixing action ensures an efficient mix and dispensation of the product.
- 60 Litre (40Kg) batch capacity perfect for mixing and mincing of smaller batches with reduced waste.
- Safety interlocked lid complete with viewing grills.
- Compact design with only 668mm x 744mm of floor area required (excluding the barrel and accessories)
- 32 Series (90mm) cutting head size minces fresh meat efficiently with high definition of cut.
- Low loading height (1093mm) easy on operators back
- High quality 304 stainless steel machine body, barrel, feedscrew, lock ring, mixing paddle.
- 240V/ 50Hz single phase
- Foot Pedal Operation
- Feedscrew Knife and Plate Carriage
- De-Bone/ De-Gristle Cutting System
- Ingredients or Liquid pouring channel to lid
Enquire About This Machine
Having worked with Tim and the team from Windsor Food Machinery now for a number years, it is key to be aware when you call WFM not only do you receive 'The Best' service and support, with any machine purchase, from hand pressed burger forming machines to designing fully automated production lines.
You tap into a knowledge bank of experience of both the most modern up to date machinery and meat/food industry experience that can prove to be as valuable as the machine itself.
We at Fairfax Meadow now see Windsor Food Machinery as partners not suppliers....
Julian Pickles, General Manager, Fairfax Meadow
We have had dealings with Windsor Food Machinery for the past 13 years and will continue to do business, as Tim Stuart and his team represent quality, reliability and have a vast amount of knowledge.
It is an absolute pleasure to work with Tim who is always professional and accommodating to our needs and is able to supply the newest and most innovative machinery products while at the same time having a service team that is committed to the maintenance of the equipment to keep our production operating without breakdown.
I thoroughly trust Windsor Food Machinery to always offer the right equipment required as they are the epitome of customer service and would have great pleasure in recommending them to all that would listen!!
Warren Bignall, Operations Director, Hensons.
‘We purchased a Thompson Mixer/Mincer from Tim and the team at Windsor Food Machinery some years ago now. This piece of equipment has become a vital part within our manufacturing room during the production of burgers and sausages. We were and still are amazed at how reliable the unit is and how well it has been designed. Compared with other mincers, it is noticeably easier to put large quantities of meat through the machine without any stalling and the mixing facility has proven to be extremely good and thorough in comparison to other brands. As we have grown as a business we have increased our sales immensely and the Thompson Mixer/Mincer has helped us to do this. Despite putting it through its paces on a daily basis, we have never been let down and we don’t see any need to replace the old girl anytime soon!’
Stephen Cook, Managing Director, Walter Rose & Son, Devizes.
Both our vacuum packer and our mincer are used a massive amount every day and I am probably tempting fate but have hardly ever let me down and on the rare occasion they do WFM are always very prompt at getting us going again.
Both fantastic food machines that I would personally recommend.
Jon Thorner, Managing Director
Jon Thorner’s Somerset.
Jon Thorner, Managing Director, Jon Thornerâ€™s Somerset.
Spares and consumables available. Please call for prices.
REFURBISHED MIXER GRINDERS
- 32 Size 3/16th Bone Collector Plate
- 32 Size 3/16th Plate
- 32 Size Everlasting Knife
- Thompson 900 / 3000 / 4000 Product Seal
- Thompson 900 / 900E Plate Pin (Flat) 32 & 42 Size
- Thompson 900 / 900E Plate Pin (Round) 32 Size
- Thompson 900 A302 Mincer Shaft with Ejector 5.5kw (Bonfig)
- Thompson 900 Splatter Guard
- Coded Sensor (New Models)
- Coded Sensor (Older Models)
- Lid Rubber
- Stainless Steel Lock Ring (32 Size)
- Thompson 32 Size Lock Ring Spanner